My thoughts, my life, my world- in words

My thoughts, my life, my world- in words

Friday 2 May 2014

Poetry: In Death

Inhale Inhale
Do not forget to breathe,
I beg
for I cannot live without You

You labor
Yet Life comes not
Easily,
And so Your eyes flutter closed.

The walls must know
for they contract
Mother!
The walls seek our Death!

Gasping! Gasping!
Oh! the desperate hiss
Be calm,
Or else You shall concern me
My troubles are not few

Reminisce, will You?
think of the boy who has
Your heart
Your throats chimes
belong to him

Mother!
I cannot hear the hiss!
they beep
boxes, all-knowing
knowing- the worms have yet to feast

Could it be?
Yes-
I have never seen You
this way

selfish child...
I let you
Be
The happiest
despite Myself

concern not yourself with me...

My mother,
You have found peace,
In Death


- Yentl. T. De Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment