My thoughts, my life, my world- in words

My thoughts, my life, my world- in words

Sunday 14 September 2014

Poetry: The Gems



The Pair of Girls;
each one born
- within.
They were always loved,
by me
- intensely.

This Pair of Girls;
so opposite to one
- another.
Alike are we all three,
and more, at
- our core.

My Pair of Girls;
loathing the cumbersome
- bickering.
We all wish, eyes closed,
and shape our
- escape.

The Dear Girls;
consuming my thoughts as I
- depart.
I conceal my emotional death, deep within the iris of
my eyes, and underneath
- silent cries.

That Pair of Girls;
seem to have forgotten now
- the turbulence.
For now I am the
villain, despite being
- unwilling.

My Precious Pair of Girls;
Apart from what gave them
- life.
Pushing against the evil, if but for a few
hours, away from
- the powers.

Dear Precious Pair of Girls;
Internal strength, for this shall
- pass.
Hopes that life allows you to see my
heart; how things really
- are.

No comments:

Post a Comment